For a while now we have been in need of a Social media PRO. Someone to post on the clubs social media updates on
- fundraising and lotto
- Games activity with match reports and photos
- Club events
- fixtures and results
- Gaa interest items
- advertising and promoting the Christmas draw
- We have 4 different platforms Clubzap app, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- We can also post on clubzap and send notices to Twitter and facebook via a link. Finally we also have a Youtube channel
There are some people already with access to the clubzap and facebook but normally the posting is done sporadically and mainly to FB .
- There is also a lack of planned posting and continuity among all our social media platforms
We would welcome someone to take over this role and co-ordinate the clubs social media affairs
It might suit someone with a flair for social media, maybe good at creating images, knows a bit about use of social media to advertise and of course loves the club and GAA stuff in general.
They wouldn't have to post everything themselves but could set it up with a team or small committee which ever way they want .
We have an official GAA PRO account we can use as a way to collect information so that others can send the reports and images in and the PRO just filters and posts
If anyone interested or knows someone get in touch with the club secretary at