Saturday morning is going to be very busy as its a traditional time for many new members to join. Follow the instructions in this note and we can make everything a little easier.
Contact gogames on email@example.com with any questions beforehand. Full list of club contacts on our website http://donashgaa.com/club-contact-details/
Timetable for Boys and Girls
Born 2016. 9am - 10am
Born 2015. 9:45am - 10:45am
Born 2014 10:30am - 11:30am
Full pitch schedule on live calendars on our website here http://donashgaa.com/club-news/calendars/
For new and renewing members -
Existing members will have got an email if their membership was up for renewal and can use that. (those who paid last september 2020 for 16 months are covered until end of 2021)
All our membership is paid online in our app.
1. Download our club app clubzap https://clubzap.com/download?club_id=2253 and subscribe to Donaghmore/Ashbourne GAA club
2. Tap "my club" on the bottom of the app.
3. Tap membership and choose option. A guardian/adult must register with a child.
For parents to do before Saturday
After youve confirmed membership, Marking Attendance and COVID forms is mandatory for training sessions, we can do this in our club app with a couple of taps after a small bit of setup.
1. Open clubzap and on clubzap menu on the bottom, tap "chat".
2. Tap the little green chat button the bottom right hand corner.
3. The first time you use chats you have to enter your DOB to verify you are over 18, do NOT enter your childs DOB here its your own thats needed. Children are not allowed on the groups.
4. Find the chat group for your child. Will have names like "2016 Girls parents", "2014 Boys Parents", tap and request to join, an admin will admit you..
5. Fill in your status as a parent and add your childs name(s).
You are now set up in the group and wont have to repeat above.
Training events to mark attendance/COVID form will appear in the group and are mandatory for every training session.
Tap Yes/No if attending once you see the event and know you will be attending.
Tap "complete now" in the event for Covid form on the day of the event (not before). And thats it your done.
What your child will need on Saturday
Hurley, helmet, mouth guard, water bottle
Our club shop will be open and sells Helmets €45 and Mouth Guards €4. Note Hurleys are in short supply, contact club if required.
Our siopa will be selling teas and coffees at end of pitch 2.