Walk with your Gers team and your family at the Stepaside St. Patrick's Day Parade this Friday ☘
• Route - Belarmine roundabout to St. Patrick's Park at the far side of Stepaside Village
• Distance - 1.3 km parade walk, which will take approx 30 - 45 mins
•Parking - available at Fernhill on a first come basis. The roads nearby will close shortly after 1 pm, so aim to park by 12.45 pm.
•Meeting point - 1 pm in the participant area by Belarmine roundabout. We'll be given our number on the day & will need to stand behind our designated area until the Parade starts at 1.30 pm
• Participants - all Gers members and their families, young & old are welcome. For children taking part, there will need to be at least one parent/guardian per child, but the whole family can join
• Prizes - there are cash prizes available for the most colourful or creative groups. Get creative and wear Gers colours to include jerseys distributed by your team manager at training. Wear warm clothes!
• Entertainment- There will be an irish dancing display, drumming display, and a Zumba Class afterwards in the village where there will also be food trucks, ice creams stalls, face painters and other general entertainment, and a funfair running for the afternoon until about 6pm
RSVP to the invite on Club Zap by Weds 15th March so we can give the Stepaside organisers an idea of our numbers:
For more details, contact Mary Browne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out the Gers Club Zap for more info.